- About AntKeepers
- The postal adress of AntKeepers (880912-1414) is Sveavägen 87, 113 50 Stockholm, Sweden.
- If you wish to contact us, please send us an e-mail to [email protected] with your questions and contact info and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- When your order is completed a confirmation e-mail will be sent to your stated e-mail adress. In the confirmation e-mail you’ll find information about what products you ordered, their price as well as your billing and shipping adress.
- If you find an error in your order confirmation, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
- Our delivery times for Nordic countries is 2-5 days. Our international shipping times may vary, especially in some provinces due to covid-19. If you have questions about delivery time, please contact us at [email protected]
- If your delivery is delayed without us notifying you beforehand, please contact us at [email protected] and we will look into it and help you in the best possible way we can.
- All prices in the shop is displayed in USD with an 25% VAT (Sweden). The prices shown on the homepage at the time of the order are the ones that apply. Any applicable shipping and payment fees will be clearly stated and added at the time of check out, before confirming the order.
- You have full right to return your order within 14 days from when you have received the goods, provided that you have not used the product and it is returned undamaged and in original packaging. Please always contact us if you want to return an order to secure the return procedure. The right of withdrawal does not apply if the product is a non-stock/ special order item, is specially manufactured or otherwise tailored to you.
- In compliance with the European Union E-commerce Directive, you have full right to return your order within 14 days from when you have received the goods, provided that you have not used the product and it is returned undamaged and in original packaging.
5.1 Using your right of withrawal (returns):
- You must contact us and inform us that you want to withdraw your order. The message must be sent to [email protected] Please state your full name, adress, e-mail, order number and the products you wish to return.
- You will be charged for the shipping costs of the return, delivery and the state of the products returned. So please package the products well. We reserve the rights to lower the return amount if the goods are damaged.
- To make an exchange you must return return your item/order to us and then place a new order.
- When returning, we will refund you for all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a more costly delivery than standard delivery). If the order is partially returned, the cost of delivery will not be refunded. A return shipping cost of €10 applies on all returns and is deducted from your refund. Refund/adjustment of invoice is made in accordance with original purchase.
5.2 Your right of withdrawal (return) is not valid if:
- Products that has been sealed due to health- or hygiene reasons has been opened by breaking the seal.
- The products is specially made just for you or has an apparent personal message/statement or otherwise ordered by you.
- A service has been completed, and you have complied to revoking your right of withdrawal.
- The product has a short lifespan, for example food, chemicals etc.
- Digital products that has already been delivered.
- Please contact us at [email protected] if any problems have occurred with your order. This includes problems such as defective products or in any other way incorrect orders.
- You must always contact us before returning a product.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect or otherwise is discovered by the buyer.
- Limit of responsibility
- We do not take responsibility for delays or errors that follows circumstanses out of our control (Force Majeure). This can be a work conflict, fire, war, government decisions or smaller quantities or non-delivery from our suppliers.
- Product information
- We reserve the rights concerning possible printing errors. We do not guarantee that our product images show the exact look of the products due to production variations regarding color. Depending on the viewer’s screen the colors might look different from reality. We always try to present images as true to reality as possible.
- Cookies are a small text file consisting of letters and numbers sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device.
- AntKeepers’ cookies are used to improve the services and user experience on our website and enable you to use its certain features in order to show suitable AntKeepers’ products or conduct market research. Cookies are also used for overall analytical purposes regarding your use of AntKeepers’ services and to save functional settings such as language and further tasks.
- What are the different cookies we might use?
- Session cookies are a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or device.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party site. At AntKeepers, these are primarily used for analysis (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies.
- Personal information
What personal information does AntKeepers handle?
Personal information that you have provided to AntKeepers: When you buy or acts as a visitor at AntKeepers.com, when you subscribe to the AntKeepers’ newsletter or when you contact AntKeepers via customer service or AntKeepers’ social media, you may give AntKeepers information about yourself.
- Person and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, gender, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number etc.
- Account and payment information (though not card number and CVC code) and invoice information
Personal information which AntKeepers has collected about you: AntKeepers collects personal information about you when you make a purchase at or a visit to antkeepers.com, when you subscribe to AntKeepers’ newsletter or when you contact AntKeeepers via customer service or AntKeepers’ social media.
- Information about products and/or services that you have shown interest in at antkeepers.com;
- Information regarding if e-mail from AntKeepers is opened and what you click on in the e-mail message;
- Your order and purchase history and purchase pattern as a customer;
- Information about using AntKeepers’ services, such as response time for pages, download errors, how you reached and left the service;
- Device information such as IP address, device geographic information and browser settings
Personal information that AntKeepers has collected from third parties: AntKeepers can in some cases use information from other sources. For example, ad networks and measuring tools can help AntKeepers understand user patterns and preferences. It is to get a better understanding of the ad’s relevance, efficiency and to provide information that is more interesting to you as a customer.
Legal basis and purpose for processing your personal data
AntKeepers processes your personal data in order to execute our agreement or take action that you request before we enter into an agreement as follows:
- To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact details;
- To administer your order and customer relationship, e.g. to provide you with information, products and services from AntKeepers;
- To be able to manage your subscription to the AntKeepers’ newsletter;
- To provide you with the customer service and help you need regarding AntKeepers’ services; and
- To be able to handle participation in any competitions and events
AntKeepers processes your personal data to fulfill a legal obligation as follows:
- Follow applicable law such as the Bookkeeping Act and consumer legislation; and
- Prevent abuse such as fraud and identity creation
AntKeepers processes your personal data with the support of the Legitimate interests’ basis according to the following purposes:
- To be able to send general offers and direct marketing;
- To send personalized and attractive offers and communication that are relevant to you
- For customer and market analysis and to improve our services for you so that they are effectively represented; and
- To prevent misuse of service or to prevent unauthorized login
The Legitimate interests’ basis is used by AntKeepers or third parties to be able to offer you a better customer and purchase experience as well as provide you with assitance in the form of various services such as relevant and personalized offers and relevant communication. AntKeepers also wants to ensure that AntKeepers’ services are relevant, thus AntKeepers needs to analyze how the services are used to make improvements for you as a customer.
Your personal information is necessary for AntKeepers to be able to fulfill our agreement and fulfill the AntKeepers’ obligations in relation to you.
Upon sale. AntKeepers may share your information with third parties:
- In cases where AntKeepers sells or buys businesses or assets, AntKeepers may submit your personal data to a potential seller or buyer of such business or such assets
- If AntKeepers or a significant part of AntKeepers’ assets are acquired by a third party, personal information about AntKeepers’ customers may be shared.
AntKeepers will never sell your personal data to third parties without your approval.
How do we protect your data?
AntKeepers takes the technical and organizational security measures required by law to ensure that your personal data is not tampered with, lost or destroyed or that unauthorized persons access them. Our security routines change as technology develops and improves.
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We may change and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. For each order, the Terms and Conditions put forth on this site at the time of the order are the ones that apply.